Why become a member of Cuidiú?
Membership of Cuidiú is only €25 per annum. You can become a member here, register online and pay your annual membership fees using credit card or Paypal.
As a member you:
- Get access to our Antenatal Classes,
- Access to Stretch, Realx and Breathe Classes,
- Access to our Breastfeeding Support group,
- Access to our 'free' phone support given by our fully trained 'Breastfeeding councilors',
- You will be offered training courses in various topics,
- Members receive a discount on entry to our Toddler Playgroups,
- Cuidiú postnatal depression specific, coffee mornings.
- Cuidiú a Dó is for those who have moved on and have school going children and older.
- You will be invited to free and subsidised evening events.
- You will receive the Cuidiú branch Newsletter and Event Sheet by post every 3 months,
- You may receive Event 'reminder' texts and emails and important Branch 'Information' by text.
- You will also receive the Cuidiú National newsletter.
- You will be insured at any event you attend with Cuidiú, including 'day trips''.
- Also Should you host a Cuidiú event in your home, all will be covered by the Cuidiú public liability insurance.
- You will also be invited to the Cuidiú National Annual Conference.
- Some branches offer a Member Card which entitles you to discounts in various local business.
- You will be invited to informative, educational and fun 'parent' events happening all over the country.
- You will have access to a 'Members Only' area, when our new Cuidiú Web Suite is launched.
- You will also be a member of a fun and supportive parenting group.